Pronounced 'nay' people. College Freshman. Lovable. Married to the MUSIC. New Yorker: Proud Brooklynite!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

MSU

I'm finally back at school, and I'm definitely happy about it. I have a new mind-state and I'm happy about it. If you handle your business it's easy to get what you want and you feel a great deal of accomplishment. I've been in Baltimore since Wednesday and I've handled everything that I needed to handle as far as school is concerned. I'm just waiting for Monday so I can put everything into play. I'm very excited about this semester and I can't wait to pull these grades up. I'm dealing with some professors that I've heard nothing about so this shall be very interesting. I'm not scared, nor am I stressing it. Life will always throw the unexpected at you so I'm testing myself to see how I can handle it. :) 



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment