Pronounced 'nay' people. College Freshman. Lovable. Married to the MUSIC. New Yorker: Proud Brooklynite!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Clear Thoughts

I'm about to make the most drastic change in my lifestyle ever. I'm about to have craziest behavioral changes. My mother always said that it makes you lose your initiative, and the direction that I want to go in life does not require that. The realization that you don't know much in life is a sign of maturity, and I want to grow up. I know you're supposed to "have fun" in college but I think I'm finished with that part for now. There definitely are other ways to have fun so I'm stepping out of the lime light. Never wanted to be in it but I always found myself there. When my mother was telling me all of these things I didn't want to stand there and listen but I've taken the time to. Now I am analyzing and applying it to my daily life. When I return to school in a few weeks there will be a changed Nai and the old one is far from coming back. #POW






<3

No comments:

Post a Comment