Pronounced 'nay' people. College Freshman. Lovable. Married to the MUSIC. New Yorker: Proud Brooklynite!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Friends

When a good friend comes along, keep them near.
There's nothing a person that you can talk to that'll turn a situation around.
It's not even about having your back but smart enough to not get into a horrible situation in the first place.
They finish your sentences.
They know what you're thinking.
They can tell that something's wrong through text.
Although you may give each other space the friendship is stronger than ever.
They are no longer a friend. You became family.
You go to their house and say, "I'm home!"
They're willing to do whatever just because.


I've never said the words, "Because that's what friends do!"


Never had too. I know who my real friends are. Stating names is unnecessary. 


i love y'all !! :-*


Btw this is my little sister. DON'T steal this pic. Thanks! 


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment